is a link to the graph of my introductory course on probabilities (still in construction, works best with firefox).
is a link to the python code of the paper:
Chevallier E., Li D., Lu Y., Dunson D., 'Exponential-wrapped
distributions on symmetric spaces' submitted at SIMODS
is a link to my google scholar.
- GSI 2021: Exponential wrapped distributions on SL(2,C) and the Mobius Group link
- GSI 2017: A family of anisotropic distributions on the hyperbolic space link
- GSI 2015: Probability density estimation on the hyperbolic space applied to radar processing link
- GSI 2015: Histograms of images valued in the manifold of colours endowed with perceptual metrics link
Since October 2018 I am an assistant professor at Aix-Marseille university (AMU), in the "physics and image processing" team of the Fresnel institute. My research is focused on data science problems involving particular geometric structures. More precisely, I have been interested / work on:
- density estimation
- on manifolds (symmetric spaces and Lie groups)
- in deterministic contexts (using the co-area formula)
- the geometry of the space of color derived from the MacAdam ellipses
- non-scalar mathematical morphology
- 3D shape processing and facial motions
Before joining AMU, I was a post-doc at Duke university with David Dunson and Jana Schaich Borg, a post-doc at the Weizmann institute with Ronen Basri, and a phd student at Ecole des Mines de Paris with Jesus Angulo.